Information Technology (IT)
- Vice President/CIO: Hilary J. Baker
- (818) 677-7700
- Fax: (818) 677-4770
- Email: email@example.com
The Information Technology division is responsible for the delivery of effective, secure, reliable technology infrastructure and services that enable, promote and support students, faculty and staff to achieve their goals.
Information Technology Help Center
- Chat Support: www.csun.edu/it/helpcenter
- Telephone Support: (818) 677-1400
- Online Support: http://techsupport.csun.edu
- In-Person Support: Oviatt Library, garden level, room 33
- Website: www.csun.edu/it/helpcenter
Information Technology Services for Students:
- User ID and password assistance.
- myNorthridge portal and SOLAR Student Center support.
- Online access to course software (Virtual Software Library).
- Wireless assistance.
- Email assistance.
- Computer security—antivirus installation and spyware removal.
- General computer and technology assistance.
- Audio and video equipment checkout.
To find out more about Information Technology services, visit www. csun.edu/it/services.
Information Technology “Self Help”:
Students can access information themselves by using the Information Technology website. Find out how to set-up your User ID and password, access the wireless network, add a class, find a computer lab on campus, register and check your grades and much more. Types of resources available include the following:
- Student frequently asked questions.
- Self-help guides.
- Software downloads and hardware discounts.
- Campus computer lab listing.
For more information about technology resources within your major, please contact your College directly.