Program: Clear Administrative Services Credential
Notice: The Clear Administrative Services Credential is currently suspended. The program, including required coursework and total number of units, is under revision.
The Clear Administrative Services Credential is for individuals who have a valid Preliminary Administrative Services Credential and are currently serving in an administrative position in an educational setting.
A. Requirements for Admission to the Program
- Holder of a Preliminary Administrative Services Credential.
- Holder of a valid teaching or services credential.
- Currently serving in an administrative position. Verification of employment as an administrator.
- Credential processing fee.
B. Special Requirements
- An average of “B” or better maintained throughout the program.
- Competency assessment at the conclusion of the program.
C. Course Requirements
1. Required Courses (6 units)
Total Units Required for the Credential: 6
Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
Chair: Miguel Ceja
Education (ED) 1220