Program: Clear Administrative Services Credential
The Clear Administrative Services Credential is for individuals who have a valid Preliminary Administrative Services Credential and are currently serving in an administrative position in an educational setting.
A. Requirements for Admission to the Program
- Holder of a Preliminary Administrative Services Credential.
- Holder of a valid teaching or services credential.
- Currently serving in an administrative position. Verification of employment as an administrator.
- Credential processing fee of $25 payable to CSUN (cashier’s check or money order only).
B. Special Requirements
- An average of “B” or better maintained throughout the program.
- Competency assessment at the conclusion of the program.
C. Course Requirements
1. Required Courses (6 units)
Total Units Required for the Credential: 6
Chair: Jody Dunlap
Education (ED) 1220