Community Engagement offers course-based, credit-bearing educational experiences that allow students to participate in a faculty-organized community-learning opportunity that:
- Addresses community needs identified by a not-for-profit community.
- Fulfills identified and course-specific learning objectives.
- Engages students throughout the semester.
- Incorporates shared and learning, structured reflection and problem-solving as to gain further understanding of course content.
- Encourages students to become participants in their community.
Director: Deborah Cours
Associate Director: Danielle Spratt
Sierra Hall (SH) 443