Disability Resources and Educational Services provides a variety of support services to empower students, and assist students in discovering, developing and demonstrating their full potential and abilities. The department provides academic support under federal and state regulations to ensure full access to programs and activities at CSUN. These services include:
- Disability management advisement and referrals to on-campus and off-campus resources
- Note sharing services
- Alternative testing accommodations
- Alternate format, such as conversion of classroom print materials into electronic text, Braille, large print, etc.
- Transition services and academic coaching
- Access to assistive technology
- Assistive technology training services
- Job placement services through a California Department of Rehabilitation Workability IV grant
Students who wish to utilize services and obtain academic accommodations must register with Disability Resources and Educational Services.
Director: Jodi Johnson
Bayramian Hall (BH) 110
Fax: (818) 677-4932