The Pride Center supports lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (LGBTQ) and questioning students, faculty and staff through programming and educational outreach to improve the campus climate for LGBTQ individuals, as well as advocate for the respect and safety of all members of the campus community.
Hours of Operation
- Monday–Thursday: 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
Programs and Services
- LGBTQ Peer Mentor Program
- LGBTQ Awareness Training sessions each semester
- Tuesday Talks (Weekly discussion group): Tuesdays 7 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
- LGBTQ Coffee Nights (Weekly social): Thursdays 5 p.m.–7 p.m.
- CSUN Ally Project
- LGBTQ Media Library: Check out LGBTQ books and DVDs for free
- And a variety of social and educational events throughout the year