The Advising Resource Center/EOP exists to provide extensive holistic services to Educational Opportunity Programs (EOP) students and Exploratory students in their first two years of matriculation (0-59 units) at the University or until they declare a major. We provide students with the opportunity to:
- By providing advisement (from peer mentors and professional advisors) and advocacy for students to aid in successful matriculation during their academic career.
- By providing personal support during each student’s transition to a college.
- By providing appropriate referrals to students.
- By promoting, guiding and supporting the overall academic, personal and career development of EOP and Exploratory students.
- By providing an array of holistic student support services in a caring environment.
- By fostering community and mentoring experiences.
- By helping students connect to appropriate programs/departments (major).
- By providing students with ample opportunities for self-exploration through career development.
- By creating opportunities for students to choose a major.
Advising Resource Center/EOP
Director: Conchita Y. Battle, Ed.D.
Bayramian Hall (BH) 210