Administrative Graduation Policy (Undergraduate)

Upon review by the Office of Undergraduate Studies, students who accumulate more than 140 earned units may be graduated administratively if they have completed any major, whether or not they have declared that major. Enrollment beyond the 140 units will be restricted to courses required to graduate in the major for which the student has accomplished the highest percentage of requirements. The decision on administrative graduation will be made in consultation with the associate dean, department chair or designee, and the student. See Undergraduate Studies–Administrative Graduation¬†for more information.