Petition/Appeal Process for Honors at Graduation Policy

All petitions for waiver of any of the established requirements for graduation with honors shall be sent to the department of the student’s major for recommendation, and then forwarded to the Associate Vice President of Undergraduate Studies for final approval. No action will be taken by Undergraduate Studies without a positive recommendation from the chair of the student’s major department in keeping with departmental policies and procedures, as appropriate.