University Policy on Alcohol and Illicit Drugs

The University policy regarding the possession, use and/or sale of alcoholic beverages or illicit drugs on campus is governed by state and municipal law and further governed by the Student Conduct Code, Title 5, California Code of Regulations. Other University regulations are found in the campus policy on the use of alcohol and illicit drugs, which is available online at Use of Alcohol and Illicit Drugs Policy (.pdf). The University expects that individuals and groups will conduct themselves and operate within the scope of these laws and University policies and regulations. Proven violations of these laws, policies, and regulations will lead to serious consequences and may include criminal prosecution and disciplinary action. For more information contact the Klotz Student Health Center at (818) 677-3685 or the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs at (818) 677-2391.