Enrollment Services encompasses a broad spectrum of student services that begins with prospective students’ interest in attending CSUN and continues with supporting matriculated students during their studies at CSUN through the culmination of the bachelor’s degree. The Enrollment Services unit embraces the following values and mission:
- Our values are: inclusion, empathy, integrity, accountability and service.
- Our mission is: We open doors of opportunity by upholding access to higher education, supporting students as they navigate financial resources, developing global citizens and paving the way for our CSUN community.
Enrollment Services is comprised of the following offices, centers and departments:
- Office of Admissions: Oversees the admissions and application process for all resident, out-of-state and international undergraduate applicants, and international graduate applicants.
- Office of the Registrar: Assists all regularly matriculated students with class enrollment and verification, degree planning tools, Veterans Affairs education benefits certification, records and transcripts, and baccalaureate graduation.
- Financial Aid and Scholarship Department: Provides financial assistance and guidance to support student access and success through grants, work-study, loans and scholarships.
- Student Outreach and Recruitment Services: Manages prospective undergraduate student relations, assists with admission communications and coordinates pre-enrollment activities. SOARS is home to Guest Relations and Campus Tours, TRIO and Partnerships and the Testing Center.
- International and Exchange Student Center: Provides international students with immigration advisement and new student orientation after admission, refers them to academic advisement, and assists with their academic or personal concerns. IESC also assists students who are interested in study abroad and in exchange programs within the United States.
- Enrollment Services Strategic Communications: Supports the communication needs of the entire Enrollment Services unit with a primary focus on marketing and communications for first-time freshmen and transfer students. Includes client relations management email and forms, chat bots, print and digital brochures, video production, and website design and editing for prospective and current students.
- Enrollment Services Systems and Technology: Provides support and coordination for the technology needs and resources of the entire Enrollment Services unit.
- Enrollment Services Operations: Provides support and coordination for the human resources and procurement needs of the entire Enrollment Services unit.
Associate Vice President: David Dufault-Hunter
Bayramian Hall, First Floor Lobby (BH 100)