Readmission of Previously Disqualified Students (Undergraduate)

Students in disqualified status who are interested in returning to the University for a subsequent semester must reapply to the University.

Students in disqualified status seeking readmission must submit:

  1. A formal application for readmission through Cal State Apply, following the application instructions and deadlines at Returning Undergraduate Students.
  2. Official transcript(s) of course(s) completed at another college or university during the period in which the student has been in disqualified status.

These documents must be filed with the CSUN Office of the Registrar by the published deadline before campus review can begin.