Program: Minor in Business Ethics
The Business Ethics minor allows students the opportunity to pursue studies in business ethics and corporate social responsibility and to integrate these studies into their careers. The minor is not available for students majoring or minoring in Business Law.
1. Required Courses (9 units)
Select one course from the following:
2. Elective Courses (9-10 units)
Students must successfully complete 9 additional units from the following courses:
BLAW 374 Business Ethics: Personal Decision Making for Success in Business (3)
JS 318 Applied Jewish Ethics (3)
PHIL 360 Ethical Theory (4)
RS 361 Contemporary Ethical Issues (3)
RS 370 Religion and Ecology (3)
Total Units in the Minor: 18-19
Department of Business Law
Chair: Kurt M. Saunders
Bookstein Hall (BB) 3121
Student Learning Outcomes
- Have strong written communication skills.
- Have strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Understand ethics and social responsibility.