As part of the 23-campus California State University system, Cal State Northridge (CSUN) is one of the largest universities in the nation, enrolling approximately 39,900 full- and part-time students in Fall 2016. CSUN, a liberal arts institution, also has substantial programs in technological and professional fields. CSUN has nine colleges and more than 2,000 faculty members who teach courses leading to bachelor’s degrees in 69 disciplines, master’s degrees in 58 fields and doctorates in educational leadership and physical therapy, as well as 14 teaching credential programs. During the 2015-16 academic year, 7,800 students graduated with bachelor’s degrees and 1,900 with master’s and doctoral degrees.
The Office of Undergraduate Studies acknowledges the following individuals for their contributions to the 2017-2018 University Catalog website:
- Lee Choo, Campus Photographer: Main Image of Oviatt Library
- Jocelyn Garcia (Art): Undergraduate Student Assistant, Catalog Graphic Designer
- Adrian Gonzalez (Computer Science): Undergraduate Student Assistant, Catalog Website Programmer
- Paul Hankins (English – Creative Writing): Undergraduate Catalog Intern, Fall 2016
- Adrian Monge (English – Literature): Undergraduate Catalog Intern, Spring 2017